Welcome to the Crimson Azure Blog's...
Hope you enjoy the blog ^^

Friday, July 9, 2010

Greeting

Greeting, as you can see my name in this blog is Crimson Azure. I am Indonesian, Maybe you all ask, why i am using english although i am indonesian, because i think this is a good way to practice my english.
Please keep in mind that language in this blog will change depending on conditions.
This is my first blog, so i am still learning to make a good blog.
I am sorry if my english is not good because i am not a native speaker, but i will try my best.
oh i almost forgot, Because this is my first blog, please do not hesitate to leave a comment if you find that article is interesting. You can use either Bahasa Indonesia or English to comment in my blog.
Enjoy the blog ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am really appreciate it ^^